OOTD: Olive Skinnies, Leopard and Soft Cream

Confession: 
Social Media makes me discontent.

simplyxclassic, blogger, madewell, jcrew, dolce vita, rayban, mommy blogger, leopard clare vivier clutch

simplyxclassic, blogger, madewell, jcrew, dolce vita, rayban, mommy blogger, leopard clare vivier clutch

simplyxclassic, blogger, madewell, jcrew, dolce vita, rayban, mommy blogger, leopard clare vivier clutch

simplyxclassic, blogger, madewell, jcrew, dolce vita, rayban, mommy blogger, leopard clare vivier clutch

top // pants similar // clutch // watch // sunnies // boots similar // necklace 

I know I can't be the only one who can get a little discontent when scrolling through hundreds of photos on instagram.  It makes me a bit jealous and envious when I see other people who have the finer things in life that I crave and don't have.  Whether it's clothes and handbags or a beautiful home or even a stick figure body... It all leaves me unhappy with myself and what I have... and of course my wallet ends up suffering b/c I end up making purchases I shouldn't make.  #instagrammademedoit.  Sometimes I have to force myself away from instagram and give myself a good reality check.  Being a busy mom definitely helps me stay off of the social media channels.  I used to be obsessed with it but now I can go days without even checking it.  I have to admit that it's a breathe of fresh air....not to mention that my wallet is a lot happier and healthier. 

How do you guys handle this?  Do you struggle with "I wish I had that" when scrolling through your instagram feed?  Share with me, i'd love to know. 

PS: Don't forget to enter my current giveaway going on right now! 
Click here to enter.

Labels: ,