Skin Inc.


simplyxclassic, skincare, serum, skininc

Skincare has always played a big part in my adult life and it's something I pay close attention to. When I first heard about SkinInc, I was absolutely intrigued.  They make it easy to determine which of their products is best for your skin.  All you need to do is take an easy 'Skin Identity' test and voila!   Your skincare needs are revealed. 



After taking the 'Skin Identity' test myself, I discovered that the 3 ingredients my skin needed most was hyaluronic acid, chlorella and coenzyme Q10 (pictured above).  SkinInc was nice enough to send me my 3 serums to blend my own master serum.   All I needed to do was pour all 3 serums into the bigger glass dropper, mix and use.  It has been 3 weeks since I've been using my SkinInc serum and I can definitely tell the that there is a difference with the texture and brightness of my skin.  I am now a believer in SkinInc's custom built serum and I can't wait to try some of their other products! 

simplyxclassic, skincare, serum, skininc


Go check em out and take the test! 
Give your skin what it needs!

Labels: ,