Simply Fit - Work it Out!

When I got pregnant, one of the first things that came to mind was how big I was going to get.  Almost everyone I spoke to advised that I would lose my weight immediately after birth but that wasn't the case for me... I even had people tell me, "it takes 9 months to lose all of the weight b/c you were pregnant for 9 months"... HA! It has been over a year now since the birth of my baby girl and I have yet to go back to my pre-pregancy weight.  It's not anyones fault but my own... Having an active toddler, it's hard to get in the kitchen and cook up a healthy meal let alone get to the gym... My husband and I relied on fast food for a good portion of 2014 and we are now paying the consequences. 

Now that 2015 is here I'm ready to focus on a healthy new year.. I am now, more than ever, determined to lose all of my pregnancy weight!  Anyone else on board with me?!

Of course working out must go hand and hand with clothes that make me feel good!
Here are a few of my favorite picks from Cozy Orange.  Guess what? They're having their semi-annual sale and you can use discount code: cozyclassic for additional 15% off!
Hurry code expires 2/10/15


 
 

I actually have this top above and I absolutely LOVE it! It is very flattering on! 




So friends, what's your new year fitness goals?

Labels: