OOTD: Marine Life

Hello From Long Beach, California!

simplyxclassic, club monaco, nordstrom, paige denim, converse, rayban

simplyxclassic, club monaco, nordstrom, paige denim, converse, rayban

I don't know about you but planning an outing is tough for me.. You see, i'm very tied to Rylie's schedule/routine that it's difficult for me to be flexible when I know she's not going to have a good afternoon nap.  However on this day, I decided to face my fear of tantrums and fussiness and just go with the flow! You should have seen how carefree I was, I was like a whole new person! 

My family and I visited the Aquarium of The Pacific for a family date.  I'll admit that I'm in LOVE with marine life... That's probably the only nerdy side to me... There's something so serene and majestic about the under water world.. It puts things into perspective knowing how tiny I am in this gigantic world... Eric and I are slowly exposing Rylie to the world around her and we thought that today would be a good day to explore the aquatic life... My all time favorite aquarium is the beautiful National Aquarium in Baltimore ...but it is my dream to one day visit the Georgia Aquarium, which is suppose to be the largest aquarium in the world!  
*hubby, please!!!*





simplyxclassic, club monaco, nordstrom, paige denim, converse, rayban

Any outing with an active toddler calls for easy layers and comfort! I will admit that it's been a very long time since I last wore heels! Lately i've been wearing a lot of jeans, stretchy jeans! This is pretty much an 'everyday' look for me nowadays.. Jeans, some kind of striped top, light jacket and tennis shoes.  Very mommy friendly!

hat // shirt // jacket // jeans // shoes // sunnies 

Labels: , , , ,