Beauty: Currently Loving

simplyxclassic, skincare, beauty, kate sommerville, tatcha, lancome genifique, burke williams spa, h2v,

You guys know how much I love my skincare, this isn't a new topic for me to discuss on my blog so let's just get right into it with my current favorites!  Please let me know in the comments below what products you've been loving! 

simplyxclassic, skincare, beauty, kate sommerville, tatcha, lancome genifique, burke williams spa, h2v,

simplyxclassic, skincare, beauty, kate sommerville, tatcha, lancome genifique, burke williams spa, h2v,

Tatcha is a line that I discovered a year and a half ago. You must read their story and how they came about because it really is such a beautiful story.  I have been loving their Cameilla Cleansing oil, Hydrating Serum and their Dewy Skin Mist. All of their products smell so lovely and it feels so lux! 

A new product in my routine is the Clinique Custom Repair serum.   I've been trying to get rid of the dark spots/scars on my face from post acne so I looked into a products that target that specific area. I came across this Clinique serum and so far I like it.. I've been using it for almost 2 months now and I can see a difference in the dark pigmentation on my face.  My spots have definitely lightened up a bit so I'm definitely going to continue to use this! 

simplyxclassic, skincare, beauty, kate sommerville, tatcha, lancome genifique, burke williams spa, h2v,

Kate Somerville is one brand I always gravitate towards when I'm in the beauty store. I don't know if it's because of their simple and friendly packaging but it always draws me in. Lately I've been using their High Definition Wrinkle Repair lotion.. I don't have many wrinkles, just a few expression lines on my forehead but I am using it for prevention.. So far so good.. It's very moisturizing and hydrating on my skin without leaving it oily. 

I've been trying is H2V from the Burke Williams Spa.  I've been getting facials at Burke Williams for as long as I can remember and I always love the way my skin feels afterwards so I decided to try out their private skincare line.  So far I've been loving their eye cream. It's very creamy and moisturizing for the under eye area. 

You guys all know I love Lancome genifique serum because I've talked about it so much on my blog already.. But it really is the perfect base serum to layer underneath your other skincare. I can't go a day without this product. 

simplyxclassic, skincare, beauty, kate sommerville, tatcha, lancome genifique, burke williams spa, h2v,

Products Pictured from L-R
Tatcha Dewey Skin Mist, H2V Eye Cream, Lancome Genifique Serum, Clinique Custom Repair Serum, Tatcha Cameilla Cleansing Oil, Tatcha Hydrating Serum, Kate Somerville Wrinkle Repair

Labels: ,