OOTD: Denim x Denim

simplyxclassic, denim on denim, chambray, jcrew, orange county, blogger, fashion

Ok friends, I think I have issues... I absolutely love a good denim x denim outfit.. I used to think this look was so early 90's -  i'm just missing a denim jacket... But i'm a believer now! Denim on denim rocks my socks!  Click here to see the last time I wore a blue on blue look. 

simplyxclassic, denim on denim, chambray, jcrew, orange county, blogger, fashion

simplyxclassic, denim on denim, chambray, jcrew, orange county, blogger, fashion

simplyxclassic, denim on denim, chambray, jcrew, orange county, blogger, fashion


top // jeans // bag // zara heels similar here and here // f21 hat similar here and here // watch // sunnies

I am in LOVE with this cross body bag!  It also comes in 4 different colors, I may just grab the black one too! I like that it fits everything I need when running out the door... keys, wallet, phone!


Labels: , ,