OOTD: Fake Out Shirt & Yellow Skirt

simplyxclassic, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, style, ootd, loft, ann taylor, chanel wallet on a chain, mommy blogger,

Let me start by saying how much I love wearing a collared button down under a sweater.. I really like that kind of preppy two-piece look.. But what I like even more is a fake version of it.. Meaning a one-piece version where I don't have to adjust both shirts all day long. 

simplyxclassic, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, style, ootd, loft, ann taylor, chanel wallet on a chain, mommy blogger,

simplyxclassic, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, style, ootd, loft, ann taylor, chanel wallet on a chain, mommy blogger,

simplyxclassic, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, style, ootd, loft, ann taylor, chanel wallet on a chain, mommy blogger,

simplyxclassic, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, style, ootd, loft, ann taylor, chanel wallet on a chain, mommy blogger,

my little photo bomber above...

top // asos skirt but similar here // chanel but similar here and here // heels // watch 

I'm doing a giveaway with the @mommymailbox team where one of you lucky readers will win an April box.  You don't need to be a mom to enter.  All of the details can be found on my instagram here.  Hope you enter and Good luck! 

Labels: , , , , ,