OOTD: Greys&Green With the Perfect Crossbody Bag

Hello Friends...


The other week I was researching 'light weight cross body bags' on the internet and I came across an awesome company called, Lo&Sons... If you click here you can read about their company and how they're company came together, it's such an inspirational and beautiful story! 



The bag I have is called, 'The Pearl' and it is by far my favorite bag in my collection.  Forget my Prada, Celine and Saint Laurent!  This bag isn't heavy and I love the functionality of it.  It's so roomy and fits all of my daily necessities without hurting my shoulders and arms.  

The shoulder straps can detach if you wanted it as a clutch or use as a mini bag to put into a bigger bag.  There is also a separate smaller strap you can attach to use as a shoulder bag instead of a cross body.  I plan to take photos of the inside of this bag when I do my upcoming "whats in my bag" just to show you how much can fit inside! It's amazing!


top // jacket // pants // diy heels // bag // sunnies // hat 

Labels: , , , , ,