OOTD: Light Hearts

simplyxclassic, jcrew, pjsalvage, oc blogger, orange county, mommy blogger, style, fashion

I like our family beach days... We don't ever go in the water but I love sitting on the warm sand and people watch... Whenever I'm at the beach I always remember how small and insignificant my problems are.. I guess seeing a huge body of water in front of me puts things in perspective.  




One thing you should know about me is that I like wearing light-weight and sheer sweaters.. I think it's especially appropriate for the socal weather since it's pretty warm during the day and chilly in the evening.

simplyxclassic, jcrew, pjsalvage, oc blogger, orange county, mommy blogger, style, fashion

simplyxclassic, jcrew, pjsalvage, oc blogger, orange county, mommy blogger, style, fashion

sweater // jeans // hat // sunnies // watch

Labels: , , ,