OOTD: Striped Trench on Black

 Happy Monday Friends!

simplyxclassic, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, striped trench coat, fashion week, OCFW

I know I'm a little late but this is what I wore to OC Fashion Week a few weeks ago.. I know what you're thinking and the answer is, YES there is such thing has Orange County Fashion Week in fact LA Fashion week starts in a few days.. OCFW is very small with local designers.  I was lucky enough to be invited to check out all of the designer shows and presentations. 

simplyxclassic, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, striped trench coat, fashion week, OCFW

Let's talk about my outfit for a second...
On this day, I didn't plan out what I was going to wear until 2 hours before a fashion show... I literally rummaged through my closet and tried on a few things here and there.. After a horrible wardrobe malfunction with another skirt, I decided to just go with what I knew and that was to stick to classic black.  It was a little chilly that evening, so I added this striped trench as my pop and I'm so happy I did because I feel like it dressed up my classic black look.

simplyxclassic, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, striped trench coat, fashion week, OCFW

simplyxclassic, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, striped trench coat, fashion week, OCFW

anthropologie tank, similar here and here // hm skirt, similar here // f21 striped trench, similar here, here and here // mom's vintage clutch, similar here // zara heels, similar here and here // sunnies // watch // rings

Labels: , , , , , , ,