STYLE: Bella Dahl Shirts

 Greetings Friends!

simplyxclassic, bella dahl, old navy, madewell, aldo shoes, blogger, ocblogger, mommy blogger, style, blogger

I'm currently under the weather.. I feel like i'm coughing up a lung! 
Hope you all are well and healthy!

simplyxclassic, bella dahl, old navy, madewell, aldo shoes, blogger, ocblogger, mommy blogger, style, blogger

simplyxclassic, bella dahl, old navy, madewell, aldo shoes, blogger, ocblogger, mommy blogger, style, blogger

simplyxclassic, bella dahl, old navy, madewell, aldo shoes, blogger, ocblogger, mommy blogger, style, blogger

I have recently been introduced to a company called Bella Dahl.. If you don't know them, you should definitely check them out!  I'm such a sucker for button downs and chambray tops and Bella Dahl produces the softest material ever.  Usually the chambray shirts or button downs I come across are crisp, thick and barely have any movement, but Bella Dahls shirts are so soft, lightweight and silky.. I am not being sponsored by them fyi,  I just really like their shirts a lot!  No wonder the brand is a celebrity favorite..They are a bit pricey but I would definitely check out your local Nordstrom Rack.. I was able to score two shirts from NR a few weeks ago. 


top // skirt // aldo shoes but similar here, here and here // bag // sunnies // watch 

Labels: , , , ,