STYLE: Soft Pink and Grey with Jeweled Collar

Hello SPRING!!!

simplyxclassic, nordstrom, blush pink dress, grey gap cross body bag, orange county blogger, mommy blogger, style blog, fashion blog, bib necklace, collared necklace

One of my favorite things about spring time is wearing pretty dresses and skirts... I love a soft and feminine look which is why I am absolutely love with the blush pink color of this dress mixed with this light grey color.  Such a pretty color combo! I plan to wear more pinks and grey together in the future! Please share with me what spring colors you've been loving lately. 

simplyxclassic, nordstrom, blush pink dress, grey gap cross body bag, orange county blogger, mommy blogger, style blog, fashion blog, bib necklace, collared necklace

simplyxclassic, nordstrom, blush pink dress, grey gap cross body bag, orange county blogger, mommy blogger, style blog, fashion blog, bib necklace, collared necklace

You guys like this bejeweled collar necklace? Isn't it awesome?!  I purchased it a long time ago on a whim but I'm so happy I did because it add such a nice element to a lot of my plain tops or in this case, dress. 

simplyxclassic, nordstrom, blush pink dress, grey gap cross body bag, orange county blogger, mommy blogger, style blog, fashion blog, bib necklace, collared necklace

simplyxclassic, nordstrom, blush pink dress, grey gap cross body bag, orange county blogger, mommy blogger, style blog, fashion blog, bib necklace, collared necklace

simplyxclassic, nordstrom, blush pink dress, grey gap cross body bag, orange county blogger, mommy blogger, style blog, fashion blog, bib necklace, collared necklace

dress // bag // diy heels but similar here and here // sunnies // watch //hm necklace but similar here and here

Labels: , , , ,