LIFESTYLE: Another Year

Today is my birthday.






I have mixed emotions... I dislike getting older.. Perhaps if I was still in my 20's I wouldn't mind as much.. but being in my early 30's, argh... I can feel my skin getting thinner and the wrinkles creasing in. My metabolism has slowed down and I don't have the energy I once had... 

But, on the flip side... I'm happy with where I am in my life and I guess that's all that matters. 

I don't have much plans for my birthday. It's funny b/c as the years go on, birthdays become a less important to me. I didn't even really remember it was my birthday until my husband asked me what I wanted to do.  Like the years before, I will be spending today with my my loving husband, my beautiful daughter, my faithful widowed mom and my super encouraging brother/sister in law and their kids... Perfect way to celebrate.  

outfit detais:  sorry but everything i'm wearing is old (just like me)!
top: loft // skirt: hm // heels: zara 

Labels: ,