LIFESTYLE: Unbooked Appointments

I don't know about you but I love a good deal!  I recently discovered a website called, Unbooked Appointments.  Similar to priceline.com, they find businesses that are willing sell their services/items at a discount during their slowest working hours.




Intrigued, I decided to give it a try. I logged on to UnbookedAppointments.com, selected my neighborhood and began my search for a mani/pedi service.  The website itself is very easy to navigate through and I found it to be very user friendly.

 I set up my first appointment for a Shellac Mani and Pedi treatment at Glam Couture Salon.  I selected the time and date that worked best for me and paid a discounted rate through the safe and secure website.  With a click of a button,  I had my appointment all set up.  It was so easy! I showed up to my appointment and didn't have to worry about waiting for an appointment or bringing enough cash.  (Btw, shellac is the BEST!!  I don't think I can ever do a regular mani every again!)



After having a wonderful experience the first time around,  I logged back in and searched for a massage therapist in the local area.  I immediately found one called Massage Heights.  It was right in my neighborhood so I picked the time frame that worked for me and selected the Hot Stone Massage that worked within my budget.  Again, I paid a discounted rate for a full service treatment!  How awesome is that?!?! 



Overall, UnbookedAppointments.com was such a great experience.  Not only was I able to purchase full services that I needed/wanted at a crazy discounted price, but I really enjoyed discovering businesses that I had never heard of or even knew existed in my neighborhood.  If you're looking for some type of service but don't want to pay the big bucks, check em out and see what's available in your local area!  It's such a great and easy tool to utilize and I would definitely recommend them!




*This post was sponsored by UnBookedAppointments

Labels: ,