STYLE: Mint & Chartreuse Love

Who knew that I would love this color combo...
If you haven't noticed by now, i've been playing with different colors this spring.. My current favorite is mint and some kind of yellow/green... I love how bright yet soft they are together - if that makes any sense at all...BTW, this beautiful mint henley top is only $16 right now!!! 

simplyxclassic, mint top, yellow skirt, prada bag, gap, asos, orange county, fashion blogger

simplyxclassic, mint top, yellow skirt, prada bag, gap, asos, orange county, fashion blogger

simplyxclassic, mint top, yellow skirt, prada bag, gap, asos, orange county, fashion blogger

simplyxclassic, mint top, yellow skirt, prada bag, gap, asos, orange county, fashion blogger

simplyxclassic, mint top, yellow skirt, prada bag, gap, asos, orange county, fashion blogger

If you follow along on my instagram, you would have noticed that i've been participating in a few loop giveaways recently.. I know I touched on this before but I have a love/hate relationships with instagram loops.. it's so annoying to see on my feed and yet here I am participating in them... I plan to do a few in the month of May and then that's it.  no more! lol

top // asos skirt, similar here // bag // sunnies // jewelry

Labels: , , , ,