STYLE: Pop of Soft Pink

Follow the Leader...

simplyxclassic, ootd, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, los angeles, jcrew skirt, prada handbag, crew factory pumps, bow heels, pink skirt

I was going through my closet the other day and I realized I had a few unworn pieces that were purchased because of an influencer(s) on social media... Geez, I didn't think I was so easily swayed but I guess I am... This led me to ask myself,  am I a follower or am I a leader?  I'd like to think that I'm a bit of both but who knows?  
simplyxclassic, ootd, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, los angeles, jcrew skirt, prada handbag, crew factory pumps, bow heels, pink skirt

simplyxclassic, ootd, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, los angeles, jcrew skirt, prada handbag, crew factory pumps, bow heels, pink skirt

simplyxclassic, ootd, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, los angeles, jcrew skirt, prada handbag, crew factory pumps, bow heels, pink skirt

simplyxclassic, ootd, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, los angeles, jcrew skirt, prada handbag, crew factory pumps, bow heels, pink skirt

I don't know about you but the combination of grey and pink has been my favorite this season! See my last pairing here.  I just love how soft both colors are and how well they play of of each other! This skirt is still available so hurry up and snatch it up before it gone!  The top is old from HM and so are these jcrew factory heels but I linked a few similar items that are currently available now.  

skirt // similar top here and here // similar heels here and loving these // bag // sunnies // watch

Labels: , , , , , , ,