STYLE: Spring White & Floral Belt

Can I get a high five for half-sleeved dresses?!

simplyxclassic, white dress, gap, zara, mommy blogger, orange county, lwd

Let me tell you that I have a love/hate relationship with wearing dresses... I love them, but I have the hardest time finding one that's not sleeveless!
When I saw this dress online, I didn't even hesitate adding it to my cart.   Half sleeves are absolutely perfect for hiding all of my arm flab jiggle jiggle - you know what i'm saying?!

I think this dress is perfect for Easter Sunday.  Since it's pretty plain, I went searching through my drawers for a belt and came across this floral one.. I thought it was a perfect subtle pop of color and it also defines my waistline.  Hurry and scoop up this dress b/c it's currently 35% off until noon today! use code: haha


simplyxclassic, white dress, gap, zara, mommy blogger, orange county, lwd


simplyxclassic, white dress, gap, zara, mommy blogger, orange county, lwd

dress // halogen shoes, similar here and here // urban outfitters clutch, similar here // sunnies // watch // zara belt, similar here // jcrew necklace 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,