STYLE: Trench, Stripes and Neon Heels

Here's a Blogging Question...
How do you take your outfit photos?

simplyxclassic, asos trench coat, trench coat outfit, celine handbag, luggage tote, neon shoes, neon pumps, orange county, blogger

I learned that most bloggers plan out 3-4 outfits ahead of time and then photograph all in one day.. Whew, that's a lot of work! I know b/c I've done it before!  Having a little toddler makes it harder for us to get out and photograph several outfits at a time so instead I have to snap my outfits whenever the opportunity rises... For example, this outfit was snapped right behind the Trader Joes store just before we headed in to do our weekly grocery shopping... Gotta work with what I got!

simplyxclassic, asos trench coat, trench coat outfit, celine handbag, luggage tote, neon shoes, neon pumps, orange county, blogger

simplyxclassic, asos trench coat, trench coat outfit, celine handbag, luggage tote, neon shoes, neon pumps, orange county, blogger

simplyxclassic, asos trench coat, trench coat outfit, celine handbag, luggage tote, neon shoes, neon pumps, orange county, blogger

simplyxclassic, asos trench coat, trench coat outfit, celine handbag, luggage tote, neon shoes, neon pumps, orange county, blogger,


Last week it was high 80's and this week is rainy and in the 60's!  I'm not complaining, I LOVE the chilly weather! Plus, I'll take any opportunity to wear my new trench coat! I've been in the market for a new tench and the search was never-ending until I came across this one.  I absolutely love it! 

trench // top // jeans // zara heels, similar here // celine bag // sunnies // watch 

Labels: , , , , , ,