STYLE: Uniqlo Linen Shirt

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend...

simplyxclassic, michael kors, jet set tote, striped tote, uniqlo linen top, blogger, orange county blogger, fashion blogger,

Lately I've been trying to keep up with posting 5 days a week on my blog, sometimes more... There is a price to pay by doing this... If i'm killing it in the blog world, then that means my poor hubby is living off of instant noodles and there is a basket full of dirty laundry that needs to be washed...

I still have yet to find a good balance between my blog life and my personal life... 
What's your secret?

simplyxclassic, michael kors, jet set tote, striped tote, uniqlo linen top, blogger, orange county blogger, fashion blogger,



This is something I do when I don't want to wear a cardigan to hide my fat arms.. I wear a button down shirt instead! Ta-da! FAT GONE! *poof!

simplyxclassic, michael kors, jet set tote, striped tote, uniqlo linen top, blogger, orange county blogger, fashion blogger,

uniqlo top c/o, similar here // dress // diy heels, similar here // solid tote version here, and this striped one // sunnies // watch // necklace 

Labels: , , , , ,