STYLIE: Pink Stripes and Pink Florals

"i'm a nobody blogger..."

simplyxclassic, piperlime, floral skirt, pink prada bag, gap striped shirt, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, stripes and florals

So lately I've been thinking about the sharing in the blogging community... I've come to realize that some bloggers don't like to share.. They don't like to share ideas, tips, vendor/brand contact information, or secrets to their success... Every now and then I meet a blogger who is very vague on answering questions... Even though i've been blogging since 2011, I still consider myself to be a newbie because I still have absolutely no idea what i'm doing and how to jump start my blog to success....so when I meet other bloggers, I love to ask them questions to get any kind of tip that would help me.. I don't quite understand why all the secrecy because I honestly believe that there's enough business to go around - no need to compete with me people, I'm a nobody blogger. who has yet to find her niche... 

simplyxclassic, piperlime, floral skirt, pink prada bag, gap striped shirt, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, stripes and florals

simplyxclassic, piperlime, floral skirt, pink prada bag, gap striped shirt, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, stripes and florals

simplyxclassic, piperlime, floral skirt, pink prada bag, gap striped shirt, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, stripes and florals

simplyxclassic, piperlime, floral skirt, pink prada bag, gap striped shirt, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, stripes and florals

simplyxclassic, piperlime, floral skirt, pink prada bag, gap striped shirt, orange county blogger, fashion blogger, stripes and florals

Anyways... my little rant is over now...  I wish this floral skirt was still available in all sizes b/c it's become my favorite print skirt! the colors are just beautiful... Everything else i'm wearing should be still available in all sizes... I especially love this pink striped top and it's on sale! 

top // skirt, similar here // heels // bag // sunnies // jewelry 

Labels: , , , , , , ,