FOOD: the waffle affair...

simplyxclassic, the waffle affair, newport beach, california, orange county, foodie, restaurant review, blogger, mommy blogger, food blogger, lifestyle blogger

The Waffle Affair was kind enough to invite me and my family to try out some yummy goodies.  How could my belly say no to that?

simplyxclassic, the waffle affair, newport beach, california, orange county, foodie, restaurant review, blogger, mommy blogger, food blogger, lifestyle blogger

I was so excited to try some of their savory waffles because in my entire life, i've only had sweet ones... Boy I was NOT disappointed!  We started with "Bit&Dips" which are hot dogs in a waffle bread served with honey mustard! YES YES AND YES!!!   These were by my my favorite and I'm not going to lie, Rylie couldn't get enough either.  I also tried their "cheddar and cherry hardwood smoked bacon" and WOW, I was drooling eating this one.  The last savory waffle we indulged in was the cheese and turkey, I'm a such a sucker for turkey sandwiches!




simplyxclassic, the waffle affair, newport beach, california, orange county, foodie, restaurant review, blogger, mommy blogger, food blogger, lifestyle blogger

simplyxclassic, the waffle affair, newport beach, california, orange county, foodie, restaurant review, blogger, mommy blogger, food blogger, lifestyle blogger,

If you're in the newport / balboa area, make sure to check em out!  Also, if you're s student, they'll give you 50% off your purchase during special hours!  SCORE! 

What have you been eating lately?

Labels: , , , ,