Sale Alert!

Don't you just love mail delivery days!?
I absolutely love our UPS man (in a non-creepy kind of way)!

Two new beauty came in this week and guess what, both dresses are 50% off right now
Read my mini review below.

simplyxclassic, chambray dress, ann taylor dress, ann taylor, anntaylor,

Chambray Dress.
The photo does not do justice, I swear!  This dress is my FAVORITE dress!  It is super flattering on! It is a slight a-line and cut right above my knee.  The top half of the dress is structured with bone lining. The straps on this dress is removable if you want to prevent ugly tan lines and another plus - it has pockets! Y'all know how I feel about pockets! I thought this dress ran true to size. 

simplyxclassic, sleeveless shirtdress, ann taylor dress, anntaylor, ann taylor, pink dress

Pink Sleeveless Shirtdress.
I already know this dress is going to be a blogger favorite.  The color of this dress is a blue/pink. Definitely pepto pink which I know it doesn't sound pretty but I promise it is.  I found the top portion to be a tag tight, perhaps I need to lose a little weight up top?  But the bottom half is very roomy and spacious - almost too much fabric for my liking..  The bottom felt too poofy, especially with all of the pleating which made my behind look bigger.  Also, I can't stand any item that wrinkles easily.  I'm not sure if i'll be keeping this dress.. argh, if only the color wasn't so pretty! 

Hurry and take advantage of this 50% off sale now before the price goes back up to $120+

Labels: ,