STYLE: Casual Peaches and Greys

"Negative people need drama like they need oxygen...
Stay positive, it'll take their breathe away."
Tony Gaskins

simplyxclassic, rebecca minkoff love bag, hm, ootd, blogger, oc blogger, orange county, mommy blogger

I recently saw this quote on the internet and thought it was so perfect for what i've been dealing with lately. I don't understand negative people.  Why and how they look at life with debbie downer glasses.  I choose to stay positive and only surround myself with positive people.  

simplyxclassic, rebecca minkoff love bag, hm, ootd, blogger, oc blogger, orange county, mommy blogger


simplyxclassic, rebecca minkoff love bag, hm, ootd, blogger, oc blogger, orange county, mommy blogger

h&m top, similar here // jeans // bag // zacasha tassel necklaces, c/o // watch //sunnies

BTW, I am absolutely LOVING this new bag! I know i don't have a great photo of it, but it is seriously the perfect bag! I love that it resembles the Chanel Boy Bag but at a LOW wallet friendly price... my husband love that reason the most! lol

Labels: , , , ,