STYLE: Floral Romper

Happy Memorial Day!


simplyxclassic, floral romper, romper, nordstrom romper, pink pumps, pink heels, grey clutch, oc blogger, fashion blogger, style blogger, mommy blogger, mom style, orange county, california,

simplyxclassic, floral romper, romper, nordstrom romper, pink pumps, pink heels, grey clutch, oc blogger, fashion blogger, style blogger, mommy blogger, mom style, orange county, california

simplyxclassic, floral romper, romper, nordstrom romper, pink pumps, pink heels, grey clutch, oc blogger, fashion blogger, style blogger, mommy blogger, mom style, orange county, california

simplyxclassic, floral romper, romper, nordstrom romper, pink pumps, pink heels, grey clutch, oc blogger, fashion blogger, style blogger, mommy blogger, mom style, orange county, california

romper // pumps // pop basic clutch c/o

How cute is this colorful romper?!  Ok first of all, I love rompers! I think they're so cute - but I don't own many of them b/c of my body shape.. I feel like you need to be extra petite and super skinny to pull it off and that's just not me.  I was lucky enough to find this cute one on the racks and I was so excited that it fit me! The sleeves are actually 3/4 but the cuff has elastic so I just scrunched it up to be half sleeves.. I think half sleeves look nicer than 3/4.  Anyway, don't miss out on this ute romper! Go get it now while it's still available! 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a bonus day off!  Poor Hubby has to work today so unfortunately, it's like any other week for us.  

Labels: , , , ,