STYLE: Gingham & The Perfect Beach Bag

Have you ever been in love?

simplyxclassic, mar y sol, gingham shirt, white skirt, nine west sandals, picnic bag, beach bag,

simplyxclassic, mar y sol, gingham shirt, white skirt, nine west sandals, picnic bag, beach bag

That's how I feel about this bag.. I know it sounds so stupid, forgive me! 
But I am so in love with this bag! I first saw this bag on another blogger on Instagram and it was an instant love and first sight! I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! 

simplyxclassic, mar y sol, gingham shirt, white skirt, nine west sandals, picnic bag, beach bag

simplyxclassic, mar y sol, gingham shirt, white skirt, nine west sandals, picnic bag, beach bag

simplyxclassic, mar y sol, gingham shirt, white skirt, nine west sandals, picnic bag, beach bag

Guess what? Everything I'm wearing is current and in stores except my shoes which are super old. 

top // skirt // bag // nine west heels, similar here // hat // watch // sunnies

Labels: , , , , ,