STYLE: Je t'amie Striped Skirt

Hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day Weekend!

simplyxclassic, asos yellpw pumps, je t'amie, nydj, striped skirt, target skirt, prada bag, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, mommy blogger

My Husband is so sweet.  He wanted to make me breakfast for mothers day but I insisted that it would be better if he bought me breakfast instead, lol... Of course he did so and I was thankful for it.   I am definitely thankful for my mom and I'm so thankful to be a mom.  Motherhood is no joke, it's a difficult job and i'm still learning my role. 

simplyxclassic, asos yellpw pumps, je t'amie, nydj, striped skirt, target skirt, prada bag, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, mommy blogger

simplyxclassic, asos yellpw pumps, je t'amie, nydj, striped skirt, target skirt, prada bag, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, mommy blogger

simplyxclassic, asos yellpw pumps, je t'amie, nydj, striped skirt, target skirt, prada bag, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, mommy blogger

simplyxclassic, asos yellpw pumps, je t'amie, nydj, striped skirt, target skirt, prada bag, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, mommy blogger

Je t'amie stripes, collared tops and bright pumps... Can't live without these things. 

top c/o nydj // collar tank // skirt, identical here // zara heels, similar here // prada bag, similar here // watch // sunnies

Labels: , , , , , ,