STYLE: Midi LWD

Confession: 
I have a slight obsession with the LWD.

simplyxclassic, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, jcrew bag, nordstrom dress, ootd, nine west heels, panama hat, little white dress, LWD

simplyxclassic, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, jcrew bag, nordstrom dress, ootd, nine west heels, panama hat, little white dress, LWD

simplyxclassic, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, jcrew bag, nordstrom dress, ootd, nine west heels, panama hat, little white dress, LWD

simplyxclassic, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, jcrew bag, nordstrom dress, ootd, nine west heels, panama hat, little white dress, LWD

simplyxclassic, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, jcrew bag, nordstrom dress, ootd, nine west heels, panama hat, little white dress, LWD

dress // nine west heels, similar here // bag // hat 

K, normally I stay clear of midi dresses b/c it can make me look short but I just could NOT resist this one.  I mean... it's short sleeve which is good for my fat arms and it has a beautiful movement which is pretty flattering! Bingo, I'll take it! Go scoop it up while it's still available because it's so pretty in person!

Well it's Friday and I'm ready to rest and relax! Thank goodness it is a long weekend!  I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for reading! 

xoxo 

Labels: , , , , , ,