STYLE: Pastel Pink Stripes & Pastel Blue

It's Monday, someone please pass the coffee! 

simplyxclassic, gap shirt, striped shirt, pastels, pink striped shirt, valentino shoulder bag, valentino bag, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, segerstrom

What is it about the Sprint time that makes all of us gravitate towards light pastels colors?  
If you remember this shirt, good!  I wore it a few posts ago here and it's on sale right now!

I'm normally not a fan of boxy shirt b/c it does absolutely nothing for my body, but I just love how comfortable it is.. I have been reaching for this top almost daily.  I also really like that the sleeves are half sleeves... Anything that'll help cover up my flabby arms, I'll take it!

simplyxclassic, gap shirt, striped shirt, pastels, pink striped shirt, valentino shoulder bag, valentino bag, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, segerstrom

simplyxclassic, gap shirt, striped shirt, pastels, pink striped shirt, valentino shoulder bag, valentino bag, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, segerstrom

simplyxclassic, gap shirt, striped shirt, pastels, pink striped shirt, valentino shoulder bag, valentino bag, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, segerstrom

top // jeans // valentino bag, similar here // diy heels, similar here // sunnies // watch

Labels: , , , ,