STYLE: Red & White Waldo

Confession:
I have blogger melt downs..

simplyxclassic, bloomingdales, prada bag, crew, jcrew factory, stripes, red and white stripes, white skirt, red cross body bag, blogger, fashion blogger , style, ootd, orange county, california

simplyxclassic, bloomingdales, prada bag, crew, jcrew factory, stripes, red and white stripes, white skirt, red cross body bag, blogger, fashion blogger , style, ootd, orange county, california

simplyxclassic, bloomingdales, prada bag, crew, jcrew factory, stripes, red and white stripes, white skirt, red cross body bag, blogger, fashion blogger , style, ootd, orange county, california

simplyxclassic, bloomingdales, prada bag, crew, jcrew factory, stripes, red and white stripes, white skirt, red cross body bag, blogger, fashion blogger , style, ootd, orange county, california

top // skirt // heels // bag, similar here // watch // sunnies

Monday... we meet again... Yesterday I had a near meltdown.  It was one of those days where nothing was going right with everything that is related to blogging.. Social media was failing me, fickle followers were unfollowing, I had a hard time styling an outfit together, the sun kept popping up in and out making our picture taking session difficult. As stupid as it sounds, it was a pretty frustrating day.  I feel like I've gotten to the point in my blogging life where it's no longer fun, in fact it's the complete opposite of fun.. My question for you today is, are you having fun blogging?

Labels: , , , , , ,