STYLE: Monday Blues and Light Grey Fringe

Monday Blues...
simplyxclassic, celine trapeze bag, celine blue bag, club monaco top, bloomingdales skirt, white skirt, blue bag, grey and white outfit, ootd, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, mom style, fringe booties, fringe, fringe shoes, kristin cavallarii shoes, style blog,

Well it's Monday and all I think about is tonight's Bachelorette episode!  I don't know about you, but I'm so hooked on that show.. If you didn't know by now, I'm a completely sucker for reality tv shows, the trashier the better =)  Something about watching other people's drama and crazies unfold is so entertaining to me.  Haha, please tell me I'm not the only one.

On a side note, I took advantage of a recent Club Monaco sale and purchased this beautiful sheer sweater with silk print lining.. Club Monaco is hands-down my favorite store but it's very rare that I shop in that store b/c it's so expensive!  I just can't justify the prices for some of their items even if they are extremely beautiful!!  BUT when they have additional discounts on their already sale items I have to browse and take advantage!  These fringe booties were kinda a 'in the moment' purchase.. I have to say that I'm not really a 'fringe' kinda gal, but I'm really loving these shoes and have received a ton of compliments.. Just between you and me though, they're not very comfortable for long wear. I think I still need to break em in!

simplyxclassic, celine trapeze bag, celine blue bag, club monaco top, bloomingdales skirt, white skirt, blue bag, grey and white outfit, ootd, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, mom style, fringe booties, fringe, fringe shoes, kristin cavallarii shoes, style blog,

simplyxclassic, celine trapeze bag, celine blue bag, club monaco top, bloomingdales skirt, white skirt, blue bag, grey and white outfit, ootd, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, mom style, fringe booties, fringe, fringe shoes, kristin cavallarii shoes, style blog,

simplyxclassic, celine trapeze bag, celine blue bag, club monaco top, bloomingdales skirt, white skirt, blue bag, grey and white outfit, ootd, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, mom style, fringe booties, fringe, fringe shoes, kristin cavallarii shoes, style blog,

simplyxclassic, celine trapeze bag, celine blue bag, club monaco top, bloomingdales skirt, white skirt, blue bag, grey and white outfit, ootd, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, mom style, fringe booties, fringe, fringe shoes, kristin cavallarii shoes, style blog,

simplyxclassic, celine trapeze bag, celine blue bag, club monaco top, bloomingdales skirt, white skirt, blue bag, grey and white outfit, ootd, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, mom style, fringe booties, fringe, fringe shoes, kristin cavallarii shoes, style blog,

top // skirt, similar here // heels // celine bag // sunnies // watch

Labels: , , , , , ,