STYLE: Pink Gingham and White

Happy Monday!

simplyxclassic, gingham, pink gingham top, jcrew, jcrew factory, chloe drew bag, pink and white outfit, gingham outfit, orange county, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, los angeles, style

simplyxclassic, gingham, pink gingham top, jcrew, jcrew factory, chloe drew bag, pink and white outfit, gingham outfit, orange county, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, los angeles, style

simplyxclassic, gingham, pink gingham top, jcrew, jcrew factory, chloe drew bag, pink and white outfit, gingham outfit, orange county, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, los angeles, style

simplyxclassic, gingham, pink gingham top, jcrew, jcrew factory, chloe drew bag, pink and white outfit, gingham outfit, orange county, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, los angeles, style

simplyxclassic, gingham, pink gingham top, jcrew, jcrew factory, chloe drew bag, pink and white outfit, gingham outfit, orange county, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, los angeles, style

simplyxclassic, gingham, pink gingham top, jcrew, jcrew factory, chloe drew bag, pink and white outfit, gingham outfit, orange county, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, los angeles, style

updated top here // skirt // heels // bag // sunnies // watch 

Our weekend started a little rough b/c our dslr broke just as we were about to shoot an outfit photo.  Argh.. #bloggerissues.  It was such a discouraging situation but it led us to begin the process of researching for a new camera.. I have been using my current one for almost 7 years and it has definitely held up it's own - Lord knows how many times I've dropped that camera! Well all I can say is that I'm sad to lay this rebel eos xs to peace.  You've been a trusty companion and friend over the last few years!  
Totally off subject but I recently pulled this gingham top out of my "to sell" box.. It's been sitting in there for the last year, no joke!  I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly felt like wearing it! Good thing I didn't sell it! 

Labels: , , , , , , ,