STYLE: Polka Dot Romper

 Confession:
I compare myself to other bloggers. 

simplyxclassic, romper, rebecca mink off love bag, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, style blog, orange county, california, ootd, gap,

simplyxclassic, romper, rebecca mink off love bag, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, style blog, orange county, california, ootd, gap

simplyxclassic, romper, rebecca mink off love bag, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, style blog, orange county, california, ootd, gap

simplyxclassic, romper, rebecca mink off love bag, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, style blog, orange county, california, ootd, gap

simplyxclassic, romper, rebecca mink off love bag, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, style blog, orange county, california, ootd, gap

romper // denim jacket // heels // bag 

First I have to tell you that this romper is currently on sale! 30% off!  Hurry and get it while it's available!  It's so comfortable and I love that it's vneck!  Another major plus, it has pockets! 

Every morning I check my blog roll and scroll through my favorite bloggers to read their latest posts. In doing so, I set myself up for discontentment. There are many days I wish I lived in a beautiful large home, or I had a closet full of expensive designer name items, or had a blogging business that flew me around the world, or had a blog that could pay all of the bills so my hubby didn't have to works hard... etc... You know where I'm getting at. 
Jealousy and envy are such ugly things but I struggle with them. I struggle with them to the core.  Comparing is such a slippery slope and I have to fight those feelings and thoughts EVERY SINGLE DAY!  

Labels: , , , , ,