Style: Popsicle Dress

Ok, I've been super obsessed with anything popsicles lately...

simplyxclassic, sheinside, sheiin, blogger, fashion blogger, joes jeans, popsicle dress, ice cream dress, 4th of july outfit, summer dress, mommy blogger, orange county, fashion blogger,

simplyxclassic, sheinside, sheiin, blogger, fashion blogger, joes jeans, popsicle dress, ice cream dress, 4th of july outfit, summer dress, mommy blogger, orange county, fashion blogger,

simplyxclassic, sheinside, sheiin, blogger, fashion blogger, joes jeans, popsicle dress, ice cream dress, 4th of july outfit, summer dress, mommy blogger, orange county, fashion blogger,

simplyxclassic, sheinside, sheiin, blogger, fashion blogger, joes jeans, popsicle dress, ice cream dress, 4th of july outfit, summer dress, mommy blogger, orange county, fashion blogger,

simplyxclassic, sheinside, sheiin, blogger, fashion blogger, joes jeans, popsicle dress, ice cream dress, 4th of july outfit, summer dress, mommy blogger, orange county, fashion blogger,

simplyxclassic, sheinside, sheiin, blogger, fashion blogger, joes jeans, popsicle dress, ice cream dress, 4th of july outfit, summer dress, mommy blogger, orange county, fashion blogger,

sheinside dress c/o // denim jacket // heels // valentino bag

Nothing reminds me more of summer than popsicles.  I've been a little obsessed with anything popsicle print!  When I first saw this dress, I was immediately drawn to it and had to have it!  I think this dress will be perfect for the upcoming 4th of July celebration! Nothing more patriotic than red white and blue popsicles!

BTW, I totally had a moment of weakness and spontaneously cut my bangs... I've done this in the past and have always regretted my decision which leads to me pinning my bangs back for a month or so or until they grow back out.  This time, I'm going to confidently wear them front and center! Let me know what you guys think of this change! =)

Labels: , , , , , ,