STYLE: Red Striped Hoodie & Denim Jacket

Argh, Monday...

simplyxclassic, stripes, hoodie, striped hoodie, gap jacket, white cutoffs, madewell bag, ootd, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, orange county

simplyxclassic, stripes, hoodie, striped hoodie, gap jacket, white cutoffs, madewell bag, ootd, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, orange county

simplyxclassic, stripes, hoodie, striped hoodie, gap jacket, white cutoffs, madewell bag, ootd, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, orange county

simplyxclassic, stripes, hoodie, striped hoodie, gap jacket, white cutoffs, madewell bag, ootd, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, orange county

simplyxclassic, stripes, hoodie, striped hoodie, gap jacket, white cutoffs, madewell bag, ootd, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, orange county

hoodie // denim jacket // cut offs // bag // shoes // sunnies

I'm not normally a fan of the color red, but when it comes in stripes, I'll wear it.  I saw this hoodie and my first initial though was, "where's waldo".  I've been having a lot of "where's waldo" moments.. I guess I really like to wear red white and some sort of blue.. I do love them primary colors... 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.. Hubby and I were guests at his college buddies' wedding and it was a beautiful ceremony.  Don't you just love weddings!?

Labels: , , , , , , ,