STYLE: Striped Bird Lady

Let me tell start by saying that I am NOT in a very good mood right now... You ever have those days where you just feel BLAH?!?! Like BLAHHHHHH!!!

simplyxclassic, choies, black and white striped coat, striped coat, bird print dress, pattern mixing, mommy blogger, mom blog, fashion blogger, style blog, ootd
simplyxclassic, choies, black and white striped coat, striped coat, bird print dress, pattern mixing, mommy blogger, mom blog, fashion blogger, style blog, ootd simplyxclassic, choies, black and white striped coat, striped coat, bird print dress, pattern mixing, mommy blogger, mom blog, fashion blogger, style blog, ootd simplyxclassic, choies, black and white striped coat, striped coat, bird print dress, pattern mixing, mommy blogger, mom blog, fashion blogger, style blog, ootd simplyxclassic, choies, black and white striped coat, striped coat, bird print dress, pattern mixing, mommy blogger, mom blog, fashion blogger, style blog, ootd simplyxclassic, choies, black and white striped coat, striped coat, bird print dress, pattern mixing, mommy blogger, mom blog, fashion blogger, style blog, ootd,

choies coat & dress c/o // zara heels //  bag // sunnies // isharya ring

Argh, it's just one of those days where everything is just annoying me.. My poor hubby and Rylie are putting up with an edgy momma.  It's times like these I wish I was on my own Island to get away from everything and everyone.. You guys give such great advice and tips so I wanna ask, what do you do to make yourself feel better on days you feel BLAH?
When ordering this dress I had a feeling that it was going to be too small on me... Low and behold when it arrived I could barely get the zipper up... I slowly started putting on this coat and my hubby's eyes furrowed.. When I asked him if I looked ok, he replied, "surprisingly, that works!"  lol. What do you think?  Print and stripes working for me or against me? You be the judge! 

Labels: , , , , , ,