STYLE: Striped Top and White Jeans

Keeping it Casual today...

simplyxclassic, striped top, mansur gravel, bucket bag, chambray shirt, white denim, dl1961, mydlmoment, mommy blogger, mom blog, fashion blogger, style blog

simplyxclassic, striped top, mansur gravel, bucket bag, chambray shirt, white denim, dl1961, mydlmoment, mommy blogger, mom blog, fashion blogger, style blog

simplyxclassic, striped top, mansur gravel, bucket bag, chambray shirt, white denim, dl1961, mydlmoment, mommy blogger, mom blog, fashion blogger, style blog

simplyxclassic, striped top, mansur gravel, bucket bag, chambray shirt, white denim, dl1961, mydlmoment, mommy blogger, mom blog, fashion blogger, style blog,

zara top, similar here // denim // chambray // mansur gravel bucket bag, similar here // heel // sunnies

OK, so these white denims have been on serious rotation b/c they are SOOOOO comfortable! I love them so much! They literally feel like I'm wearing leggings!  I really need to go buy more of these awesome jeans, stat!  
On a side note, I'm feel less than inspired these days.. Nothing is exciting me lately.  Usually, I'm attached to my phone either looking through people's instagram, or browsing through pinterst b/c there's so many interesting photos/posts...out these days I just haven't being feeling motivated by anything.  I think i'm in a rut.. Any advice? 

Labels: , , , , , , ,