STYLE: Unlikely Pair, Gingham Dress and Striped Coat

Happy Hump Day!
IMG_1221a 
I look at this outfit and I'm still scratching my head b/c I'm not entirely sure it works..My last attempt to pair gingham and stripes was surprisingly successful, but this outfit - I just can't make up my mind.. So i'm letting you be the judge.. Tell me your honest thoughts and let me know if this duo works?  
Regardless, I really love this gingham dress. I've seen other girls wearing gingham dresses this season and they all styled it the same way, very picnic like with a straw hat and sandals.. I wanted to change it up by adding a studded belt and killer heels... I'd had to say my best accessory is my daughter, Rylie. Just my own opinion =) 
IMG_1273 IMG_1245 IMG_1296a IMG_1259
dress c/o avenle // old f21 coat, similar here // celine luggage tote, similar here // heels // sunnies

Labels: , , , , ,