STYLE: White and Grey All the Way

If you didn't know...

simplyxclassic, all white outfit, grey and white outfit, saint laurent handbag, ysl bag, chucks, converse, kicksusa, dl1961, mydlmoment, jcrew, gap, ootd, mom blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, blogger

simplyxclassic, all white outfit, grey and white outfit, saint laurent handbag, ysl bag, chucks, converse, kicksusa, dl1961, mydlmoment, jcrew, gap, ootd, mom blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, blogge

simplyxclassic, all white outfit, grey and white outfit, saint laurent handbag, ysl bag, chucks, converse, kicksusa, dl1961, mydlmoment, jcrew, gap, ootd, mom blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, blogge

simplyxclassic, all white outfit, grey and white outfit, saint laurent handbag, ysl bag, chucks, converse, kicksusa, dl1961, mydlmoment, jcrew, gap, ootd, mom blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, blogge

simplyxclassic, all white outfit, grey and white outfit, saint laurent handbag, ysl bag, chucks, converse, kicksusa, dl1961, mydlmoment, jcrew, gap, ootd, mom blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, blogge

simplyxclassic, all white outfit, grey and white outfit, saint laurent handbag, ysl bag, chucks, converse, kicksusa, dl1961, mydlmoment, jcrew, gap, ootd, mom blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, blogge

white vnk // striped shirt // jeans // chucks // bag // hat

my favorite color to wear is white.. Even though it can be an unflattering shade, I love the clean and crisp look! My second favorite color is grey!  When I put the two colors together,  it's just perfection in my book... Now, I normally don't wear white denim b/c the ones I have come across are, A. see through/paper thin and B. unflattering.  I'm so happy I finally found a pair from DL1961.. This one isn't paper thin and that looks great on!  If you are in the market for a great pair of denim jeans (because their selection is HUGE), I definitely recommend DL1961!  
Also I gotta ask, how awesome are these slip on chucks?!  I'm busy, I don't have time to tie shoelaces!  I recently discovered a shoe company that sells a variety of name brand shoes online with competitive prices.. Check out, kicksusa!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,