UNFANCY FRIDAY

YAY!  The week is FINALLY over! 
Tonight I'm heading out to a beauty event with a few other local Orange County Bloggers.. It's always a good time seeing those girls!  On Saturday, hubby and I are attending a wedding to see on of his good friends get married and I'm looking forward to it! It's been too long since I last attended a wedding because most of my friends are married now.  
One thing! we are in the market for beach cruisers so you know a good website to order from, please let me know! =)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday!


I started the 28 day Tiny Teatox this week!  I really hope it helps me lose the last few pounds of my baby weight! 
c/o TinyTea


I normally don't wear prints but I'm really liking this purpleish blouse from Pleione! 
c/o Pleione


Hubby took me and Rylie to a new dessert spot called Scoops n Scoops
LOVED the cotton candy topper on my handmade ice cream! Sooo yummy!!!!


Hanging out at our favorite beach!


It was a HOT week!!  Good thing we have Frostbites to chill us out!


Taking advantage of Gap's 30-40% off sale! Hurry now before sale ends!

Labels: , , , , , ,