UNFANCY FRIDAY

Happy Friday! 
Hope everyone had a wonderful week! My week flew by, I can't believe it's already over! 
Here are a few photos from my week!  Of course you can always follow me on instagram to keep up with the day to day! =)
@simplyxclassic

simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, shopprimadonna, asos dress, wedding guest dress, wedding guest attire, outfit, ootd,

simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, shopprimadonna, asos dress, wedding guest dress, wedding guest attire, outfit, ootd

Last Saturday, hubby and I attended a friends wedding.. We had a wonderful time and it was such a beautiful ceremony and day to witness our friends get married.  Loved this dress, I thought the color was perfect for the wedding... And, I just can't get over this grey clutch/bag.. It reminds me of the YSL bag but this bag is super budget friendly! =) 

dress // heels // bag 

simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, shopprimadonna, asos dress, wedding guest dress, wedding guest attire, outfit, ootd, prada, KIN Los angeles, Front Bangs, fringe booties,

I went to the re-grand opening of KIN boutique in LA the other night and rocked my new bangs!

simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, shopprimadonna, asos dress, wedding guest dress, wedding guest attire, outfit, ootd, prada, KIN Los angeles, Front Bangs, fringe booties, din tai fung

Grabbed Lunch at Din Tai Fung with a few of my favorite blogger friends.

IMG_0734

Rylie intrigued by the Koi fishes.

simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, shopprimadonna, asos dress, wedding guest dress, wedding guest attire, outfit, ootd, prada, KIN Los angeles, Front Bangs, fringe booties, din tai fung, club monaco, down shot, chanel espadrilles, chloe marcie,

Down shot of one of my outfits this week.. Been LOVING this blush cross body!

have a great weekend everyone! Cheers!

Labels: , , , , ,