LIFE: Farmers Market

Mid Week Trip To The Farmer's Market...

simplyxclassic, farmers market, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, beauty blogger, style, jcrew, mommy blogger,

A while ago my hubby and I took a little trip to our local farmers market.  Why?  Well, I don't really like crowds so I tend to avoid certain places and activities on the weekend and the Farmer's Market is one of those things.. Thank goodness we have mid-week ones!

IMG_2453

Before I got married I never really paid attention to where produce came from.. This was mainly due to the fact that before marriage, all I really ate was Chipotle and other take out restaurants.  Once I started grocery shopping more and more I started to notice the quality of certain fruits and vegetables and the life longevity. It was then that I learned that local foods were the most fresh and lasted the longest for us.  

IMG_2450 IMG_2456 simplyxclassic, farmers market, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, beauty blogger, style, jcrew, mommy blogger IMG_2441 simplyxclassic, farmers market, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, beauty blogger, style, jcrew, mommy blogger

You can't be a the prices either! Seems that most owners will negotiate with you, especially if you go when they're closing down =) 

Labels: ,