STYLE: Date Night Floral Romper

What's date night?
simplyxclassic, romper, mimi chica, vince camuto, huntington beach, california, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, hyatt hotel, floral romper

simplyxclassic, romper, mimi chica, vince camuto, huntington beach, california, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, hyatt hotel, floral romper

simplyxclassic, romper, mimi chica, vince camuto, huntington beach, california, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, hyatt hotel, floral romper

simplyxclassic, romper, mimi chica, vince camuto, huntington beach, california, orange county, blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, hyatt hotel, floral romper

romper // clutch // heels

I ask that question b/c it's so rare to me and my hubby nowadays. It's not often that we get a babysitter to go out to enjoy ourselves but when we do, we try to take full advantage of the night.  I really like it when my hubby initiates a date and plans the activity so I don't have to think about anything else but my outfit =)  

Labels: , , , , ,