STYLE: Fake Out Shirt Part 2

Confession: I'm Lazy!
IMG_1604

simplyxclassic, francescas, cork clutch, anthropologie, wood watch, jord watches, wihte jeans, dl1961, ootd, mommy blogger, style fashion blogger, orange county

simplyxclassic, francescas, cork clutch, anthropologie, wood watch, jord watches, wihte jeans, dl1961, ootd, mommy blogger, style fashion blogger, orange county

OK, So I just have to take a minute and talk about this awesome watch!  How cool is it that it's is 100% wood?!  Crazy huh!?  I never thought wood could be super chic!  Get yours here!

simplyxclassic, francescas, cork clutch, anthropologie, wood watch, jord watches, wihte jeans, dl1961, ootd, mommy blogger, style fashion blogger, orange county

simplyxclassic, francescas, cork clutch, anthropologie, wood watch, jord watches, wihte jeans, dl1961, ootd, mommy blogger, style fashion blogger, orange county

top // jeans // heels // francesca's clutch, similar here // JORD watch c/o // ring

OK, If you didn't know by now, I'm such a lazy dresser.. I swear these 2 in 1 tops were designed and made just for me!  Did you know? Could you tell that this is a fake layered top?  I just love it b/c I don't have to twist and pull and adjust all day long.  It's just 1 simple piece.  By the way, this cork clutch though!?!?  Loving I'm just on a nature kick with my cork bag and wood watch!

Labels: , , , , ,