STYLE: Great Escape: Olive Sleeveless Dress

Everything I'm wearing is available and in stores! 
You guys know how much I love my Jcrew Panama hat but this one is only $12 and is very similar! 

simplyxclassic, urban outfitters bag, blogger, mommy blogger, olive green dress, sleeveless dress, dress with chucks, panama hat, fashion blogger, style, mom style, orange county

simplyxclassic, urban outfitters bag, blogger, mommy blogger, olive green dress, sleeveless dress, dress with chucks, panama hat, fashion blogger, style, mom style, orange county

simplyxclassic, urban outfitters bag, blogger, mommy blogger, olive green dress, sleeveless dress, dress with chucks, panama hat, fashion blogger, style, mom style, orange county

simplyxclassic, urban outfitters bag, blogger, mommy blogger, olive green dress, sleeveless dress, dress with chucks, panama hat, fashion blogger, style, mom style, orange county

simplyxclassic, urban outfitters bag, blogger, mommy blogger, olive green dress, sleeveless dress, dress with chucks, panama hat, fashion blogger, style, mom style, orange county

dress // bag // hat // shoes // watch // sunnies

Unfortunately, I have no plans to travel anywhere anytime soon but one can always hope right?! 

I absolutely adore this dress!! But one word of caution, it's linen so it winkles easily, as you can see from my photos above.. My little Rylie didn't want to get off my lap so, ta-da WRINKLES on my dress for my blog post! How simply classic right?!

Labels: , , , , ,