STYLE: Summer White Dress with Boohoo

Location: Huntington Beach, CA
simplyxclassic, fashion blogger, lwd, little white dress, shop mar y sol, marysol bag, boohoo dress, schutz lace up, lace up heels, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, hyatt hotel, hyatt huntington beach california

Have you checked out Boohoo?  They have some great stuff at great prices!

simplyxclassic, fashion blogger, lwd, little white dress, shop mar y sol, marysol bag, boohoo dress, schutz lace up, lace up heels, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, hyatt hotel, hyatt huntington beach california simplyxclassic, fashion blogger, lwd, little white dress, shop mar y sol, marysol bag, boohoo dress, schutz lace up, lace up heels, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, hyatt hotel, hyatt huntington beach california simplyxclassic, fashion blogger, lwd, little white dress, shop mar y sol, marysol bag, boohoo dress, schutz lace up, lace up heels, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, hyatt hotel, hyatt huntington beach california simplyxclassic, fashion blogger, lwd, little white dress, shop mar y sol, marysol bag, boohoo dress, schutz lace up, lace up heels, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, hyatt hotel, hyatt huntington beach california

dress c/o boohoo // similar heels here // bag // similar hat here // sunnies // watch

Well what can I say?  I'm back with yet another white dress... I have another one coming up next week too, are you surprised? =)  In my defense, one can never have enough little white dresses and it's the perfect time of year to wear them!  If I could own em all, I would..I saw this one from boohoo and immediately added it to my cart!  I really like the tier and  how it adds more shape so I don't look like I'm wearing a moo moo.  I have a few moo moo's in my closet that I need to get rid of! #weareusa #wearenow

Labels: , , , , ,