UNFANCY FRIDAY: At the Beach!

We made it to the end of the week! 
Thank goodness!  I don't have much plans for this weekend but I plan to eat like I've never eaten before! 

Hubby had a few days off so we spent one of the at the beach.. Love our family day!

simplyxclassic, loft, gap, blogger, fashion blogger, style, mommy blogger, sevi towel, orange county, california, west elm shadow box, glass case, ray bans, jewelry stand, amazon

I don't know what I would do without my Sevi Towels!  Do you have one!? It's multipurpose use makes it a must-have item!  Get your's here

simplyxclassic, loft, gap, blogger, fashion blogger, style, mommy blogger, sevi towel, orange county, california, west elm shadow box, glass case, ray bans, jewelry stand, amazon

similar dress // similar toddler dress // hat // sunnies

simplyxclassic, loft, gap, blogger, fashion blogger, style, mommy blogger, sevi towel, orange county, california, west elm shadow box, glass case, ray bans, jewelry stand, amazon

These two items help me stay organized!  And thank goodness for them b/c I'm a mess without them!
jewelry stand // glass case


Rylie has been super active lately.. Her sitting down is definitely a moment to capture!


And this is by far my favorite photo.  While hubby and I are outfit shooting, Rylie is in her stroller watching Barney on the iPad. =)  As you can see, she's really into it. 


Lastly, I hosted a bari class yesterday with a few OC blogger babes and it was SOOOO much fun! Who knew that jumping on trampolines would be exciting! 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,