UNFANCY FRIDAY

What a week!!! 
Last night I hung out with a bunch of OC bloggers at the Urban Decay flagship store to celebrate the release of the smokey naked palette!   I absolutely love seeing my blogger friends.. No one else in the world will understand why I must arrange my food nicely, take a photo of it and post it to my instagram! 


simplyxclassic, lulu's, white dress, little white dress, mango clutch, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, style blog,

simplyxclassic, lulu's, white dress, little white dress, mango clutch, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, style blog

Yes, I have been loving my summer white dresses! 
lulu's dress c/o // nine west heels, mango clutch

simplyxclassic, lulu's, white dress, little white dress, mango clutch, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, style blog

IMG_2615

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!!

IMG_2731

Playing outside! This girl loves to be outdoors!

IMG_2773

Again, loving my other white dress.. you know, the other one!

Labels: , ,