BEAUTY: Current Skincare Routine

Hi Friends,
I am constantly switching beauty products because I LOVE testing new products for my skin -  but this is my current skincare and I am loving everything I'm using right now.

simplyxclassic, beauty products, skincare routine, currently loving, beauty blogger, beauty guru, bblogger, mommy blogger, fashion blogger

Here is the breakdown:
DAY
Make-up Remover / Cleanser
Toner
Serum / Night Serum
Eye cream / Night Eye Cream
Day Cream / Night Cream
Sunscreen

simplyxclassic, beauty products, skincare routine, currently loving, beauty blogger, beauty guru, bblogger, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, lancome serum, sunday riley good genes serum, clinique repair

Day Serums:
Lancome Genifique // Sunday Riley Good Genes // Clinique Repair

simplyxclassic, beauty products, skincare routine, currently loving, beauty blogger, beauty guru, bblogger, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, kate somerville

Day Cream: Kate Somerville Daily Defense Moisturizer //
Night Cream: Kate Somerville Retasphere

simplyxclassic, beauty products, skincare routine, currently loving, beauty blogger, beauty guru, bblogger, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, shiseido benefiance, dr brandt, eye cream

Day Eye Cream:  Dr. Brandt Glow Retinol Eye Cream
Night Eye Cream: Shiseido Benefiance

simplyxclassic, beauty products, skincare routine, currently loving, beauty blogger, beauty guru, bblogger, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, kose sunscreen,

Sunscreen: Kose Sun Protect Essence Gel

simplyxclassic, beauty products, skincare routine, currently loving, beauty blogger, beauty guru, bblogger, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, serum, mizon, snail serum, asian, korean blogger,

Night Serum: Mizon Snail Repair Cream

simplyxclassic, beauty products, skincare routine, currently loving, beauty blogger, beauty guru, bblogger, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, belif

Other Night Cream: Belif Moisturizing Bomb

IMG_5158

I pretty much cater to my skin because it reacts differently everyday.  Some days it's dry, oily or I breakout.. I think it's really important to customize my routine according to my skin needs.  This is the reason why I have 4 different serums and 2 different night creams.  I know, it's a bit much but I only have one face and I plan on keeping it for a lifetime so I want to take care of it the best way that I can.  

Labels: , ,