STYLE: Gingham Skirt

Lemon Picking

simplyxclassic, mansur gavriel, gingham, checkered skirt, gingham skirt, lace shirt, forever21 hat, panama hat, converse, summer, orange county, fashion blogger, mommy style, mom blog, #fashionblogger, #ootd, #gingham

IMG_5017

simplyxclassic, mansur gavriel, gingham, checkered skirt, gingham skirt, lace shirt, forever21 hat, panama hat, converse, summer, orange county, fashion blogger, mommy style, mom blog, #fashionblogger, #ootd, #gingham

simplyxclassic, mansur gavriel, gingham, checkered skirt, gingham skirt, lace shirt, forever21 hat, panama hat, converse, summer, orange county, fashion blogger, mommy style, mom blog, #fashionblogger, #ootd, #gingham

simplyxclassic, mansur gavriel, gingham, checkered skirt, gingham skirt, lace shirt, forever21 hat, panama hat, converse, summer, orange county, fashion blogger, mommy style, mom blog, #fashionblogger, #ootd, #gingham

skirt // top // shoes // similar bag // hat // watch // sunnies c/o

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My little family and I had a chance to go to our local farm and admire all of the beautiful fruits and vegetables growing.  Believe it or not, I wasn't a huge fan or "farm to table" before but lately, I've been super into fresh EVERYTHING.  

When I saw this skirt, I immediately added it to my cart, no questions asked... You guys should know by now much I love anything checkered, gingham and plaid.  I mean, my obsession may be a little overboard.  I would definitely scoop this adorable skirt up before the summer is over =) 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,