STYLE: Pink Vest and Pink Floral Dress

Today i'm wearing this beautiful pink vest and floral dress.
When I first saw these two pieces, I didn't even hesitate adding them to my cart.

simplyxclassic, banana republic, styling a vest, floral dress, style blogger, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, pink vest, pink floral dress, orange county simplyxclassic, banana republic, styling a vest, floral dress, style blogger, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, pink vest, pink floral dress, orange county simplyxclassic, banana republic, styling a vest, floral dress, style blogger, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, pink vest, pink floral dress, orange county simplyxclassic, banana republic, styling a vest, floral dress, style blogger, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, pink vest, pink floral dress, orange county simplyxclassic, banana republic, styling a vest, floral dress, style blogger, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, pink vest, pink floral dress, orange county
simplyxclassic, banana republic, styling a vest, floral dress, style blogger, mommy blogger, fashion blogger, pink vest, pink floral dress, orange county

dress also comes in black // vest // heels // sunnies // watch // belt comes in set

If you've been following me for a while, you all should know how much I love wearing pink and layering with pink.  I really like the soft pink color of the vest and even though i'm not a huge vest person, I like this layered look.

What do you readers think about the vest trend? Let me know your thoughts about my outfit in the comments below.


Labels: , , , , , ,